SolarWinds Free TFTP Server is a multi-threaded TFTP server for Windows that allows you to upload and download executable images and backup configurations for routers and switches. Best of all you can run the server as a service and has support for both 32bit and 64bit Windows.
If you are planning to work with devices like Cisco routers then you must have a TFTP server.
- 4 GB Transfers – Transfer files up to 4 GB supporting the latest IOS or firmware versions without file size concerns
- Advanced Security – Authorize specific IP addresses or ranges of IP addresses for transfers; additional parameters can limit usage to send/receive files directly to TFTP Server
- Multi-threaded – Concurrently upload and download images from multiple network devices saving valuable time when managing large networks with many devices
- Runs as a Service – Run as a service to deliver 24 x 7 TFTP server availability for your entire network
- Latest Update – New 64 bit OS support, improved error handling, and multiple subnet binding are included in the latest version of TFTP server
To download this great tool visit SolarWinds.com.